Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Is Nursing School Hard? | How Hard is Nursing School?

Before I started nursing school, I remember be so stressed out that I was not "smart" enough for nursing school. I had heard from many people that nursing school was the hardest thing they had ever done. I actually remember thinking that may be nursing school wasn't for me.

However, I am glad I pushed those negative feeling aside because I made it through nursing school. Here is my honest opinion, if I can make it through nursing school ANYONE can. Passing nursing school is not about how smart you are but it's about if you are willing to put in the time to succeed. 

To better answer this question "Is Nursing School Hard?", I thought it would be better for me to tell you myself in this video:




I hope this video helped alleviate some of your fears. If you have any questions about nursing school, please come over to the forum on my website RegisteredNurseRN.com and myself and others would love to help you out!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment