Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easy Way to Interpret ABG (Blood Gases) using the Tic Tac Toe Method

I don't know about you but interpreting ABGs (blood gases) was so hard for me. I was always getting the lab values confused and would say to myself "now is this a base or acid level....and is this metabolic or respiratory".

Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation using the TIC Tac Toe Method



In nursing school you have so much stuff to remember and if you are able to find an easy way to help yourself remember something it helps out so much. One of my professors in my fundamentals class showed us how to interpret ABGs using the Tic Tac Toe method.

It is one of the most easiest ways I have found to solve arterial blood gas problems. It made solving ABG NCLEX and nursing exam question easy and quick. So I want to share with you how to easily solve ABGs interpret using the tic tac toe method.



Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment