Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Free Dosage & Calculations Quizzes for Nursing Students & Nurses

As a nursing student, you are not required to know a lot of math but you do have to know how to solve dosage and calculation problems.

Dosage and calculation problems are very basic in that you are only required you to know how to multiple, add, divide, and subtract. In addition, you will need to know how to convert kilograms to pounds, ounces to teaspoons, and so on.

In order to get really good at solving dosage and calculation problems you must practice them over and over. I remember I was not good at them at first but after I practiced problems, over time, I became really good at them. I use a technique called dimensional analysis to solve them (a technique I was taught in nursing school).

So if you are needing some dosage and calculation problems to practice....here are some free dosage and calculations quizzes to help you with that.

Dosage & Calculation Quizzes



Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment